Hamilton Print & Graphics bind all your documents in a variety of manners to suit your needs.
- Plastic Coil binding (pages can be added or changes at a later stage)
- Wire binding: metal wire finish. To replace pages the document must have to be re-wired, semi permanent
- Unibind: metal ridge back. Permanent binding, pages can be replaced but not effectively.
- Fastback binding: thermal back - pages can be replaced but may require re-binding.
- Perfect Binding: hot glued back such as paper back binding. Pages cannot be replaced without trimming and re-binding.
- Slide Binding: plastic tube to hold your smaller documents (interchangeable pages)
- Binding screws: brass binding screws can be inserted in existing punched holes.
Call in to Hamilton Print & Graphics and discuss the various option that best suits your requirements.